Sunday, August 7, 2011

One more day.....then COOLER!

It's supposed to be 100 degrees today also.  This weekend is a "back-down" weekend, 8 miles on Saturday and 6 on Sunday.  I chose to do cross-training on Saturday (swimming) and probably will today also.  Now for the good news - cooler all week, although rainy.  I don't mind the rain - it's better than the heat!  I'm planning on putting my miles in on Monday and Tuesday this week.  Next weekend is a long one - 17 miles on Saturday and 13 on Sunday.  I'm ready!  Right now weather forecast looks good - high of 87 on both days.  But that's a week away, we all know how weather forecasts can change!  But it does look like cooler weather is on the way.

I've been having a wonderful time working with the band directors at Kaitlyn's school.  We just finished up two weeks of band camp - this year's halftime show is going to be great!  It's called "The Jazz Effect" and the numbers are Sing, Sing, Sing followed by Caravan.  The last song is When A Man Loves A Woman (otherwise known as WAMLAW).  It's really gonna be a good show.

Kaitlyn's wisdom teeth did well - no problems with dry sockets or anything.  She's back to normal!

Remember all my buddies walking in Chicago today.  There's walks going on pretty much every weekend now.  I can't wait for mine!

Walkin' on!!

steffy

No comments:

Post a Comment