Thursday, November 4, 2010

busy busy!

It's been a busy week.  Monday night, I walked up to school for a meeting - told Kaitlyn to meet me there!  Just as I was almost there, saw lightning and heard thunder.  That quickened my pace a little!  But I made the trek in under an hour.  Got to school before Kaitlyn left home. 
Worked the election Tuesday - not much walking in that day, just a lot of standing.  Wednesday I did see the neurologist and he told me the numbness in my leg is something to keep an eye on, but nothing we need to do anything about now.  What a relief!  Walked at lunch today, really needed it too....hectic day.
My friend and co-worker Natalie is getting ready to embark on her 3-day walk in San Diego.  She is a survivor of IBC - Inflammatory Breast cancer.  She had a rough time, but is now ready to go.  Natalie - my thoughts and prayers go with you!  Have fun girl!
I'll sign off for now - and tell the ladies to make sure you have your mammograms done in a timely manner!

steffy

No comments:

Post a Comment