Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gettin' Ready Now!

OK - I've not been too good at updating so far, have I?  Well, it's about time I did.  Next week starts my "official" training schedule, so I better get with it.  I've still been walking, and can still do a 6-mile walk, but now HAVE to get my feet in gear!  It's gonna be fun trying to get everything in, but with a lot of support and help, I'll get it done!  It's nice having Rob home now - he keeps things going on the home front while I walk and work and work.  I still plan on doing as much of the Royals and Sprint as I can - for two reasons.  One, I like doing it, it's fun for me.  Two, it's a great way to make money for Kaitlyn's band trip, mission trip, and all that other stuff she does.  The people I work with are great and we have a lot of fun.
SO - it's off to walk I go.  Since I'm working at Sprint tonight, I'll do a 3-mile walk today.  Gotta head out, it's gonna get warm today!  THAT I don't look forward to - walking in the heat and humidity.  Oh, well - drink plenty of water, take it easy, and I'll be ok!!
OH - and since my "official" training plan starts next week, my fund-raising will kick into higher gear.  I have $2300 to raise between now and the walk.  Please consider helping me out!  Go to www.the3day.org, click on "Donate to a Participant", enter Stephanie Goddard and you'll be able to help me out!  I also have to raise my travel funds, that's being done by spare change and my tip money from Sprint and Royals (another reason to work!).  Thanks for being there for me...!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why not Try my good PTC, earn money with just one click ClixSense
    PrizeLive
    Or visit my website Jonathan Entila

    ReplyDelete